Search and View

Q. How am I billed for Greek housing?

Q. How am I billed for Greek housing?

Answered By: DU Webster
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2016     Views: 8

There are currently five chapter houses that are owned by the University and utilize the University’s billing. These houses include Alpha Phi (Hilltop apartments), Beta Theta Pi (Hilltop apartments), Delta Delta Delta, Delta Zeta, Kappa Sigma, Lambda Chi Alpha, and the Zeta Beta Tau house and the room rent will appear on the quarterly Bursar’s bill.

Related Topics

We Accept Questions

Can't find the answer to your question?


Contact Us
Ask the admins a question or send feedback
Technical support for