Search and View

Q. How do I break my Greek Housing Contract?

Q. How do I break my Greek Housing Contract?

Answered By: DU Webster
Last Updated: May 31, 2016     Views: 5

Housing Contracts for Alpha Phi (Hilltop apartments), Beta Theta Pi (Hilltop apartments), Delta Delta Delta, Delta Zeta, Kappa Sigma, Lambda Chi Alpha, and Zeta Beta Tau are managed by the Office of Student Engagement. In order to be released from a Housing contract for one of these four chapters, a member must fill out the Greek Housing Contract Release Form, which entails getting permission for the House Corporation Board and undergraduate chapter president. All other Greek Housing Contracts are managed by the individual House Corporation Boards. Therefore, members must work with the individual House Corporation Board for their chapter in order to be released from their contract.

Related Topics

We Accept Questions

Can't find the answer to your question?


Contact Us
Ask the admins a question or send feedback
Technical support for